My life has suddenly turned into a wild roller-coaster ride, without me even being able to prepare myself.
There was no "deep breath before the plunge." No time to think about it or freak out or anything. Now I'm caught up in this new life of mine and I'm rushing to buckle myself in!
Basically what happened was something like this:
Week 3 of February: offered a job at UofM Hospital!
February 25-March 4: SPRING BREAK in Sarasota, FL with my love! <3 [a magical week!]
March 5: Classes started with a bang! exams, papers, exams, etc. . .
March 8: Started job at UofM
Today, March 15: Completely bewildered with all I have to accomplish in the next 4-5 weeks..
Not only do I have to figure out schedules and work and class, but I'm trying to have some fun, plus John is coming Easter weekend, AND I need to spend *some* time with the family!
BAHHHH. [mini-freak-out]
Okay. It's Okay. I can do this!!!
That will be my mantra.
On a good note! I'm going to Seattle with Laura, Sally, and Brian the first week of May to visit John!!! I can't wait!! : )
pic of john and i in Fl! teehee!


No comments:
Post a Comment