These words, they fly around my mind,
like bullets.
I dodge their sharp lines of attack
But miss some -
the pain fills my brain
I can't think to save my life
My shoulders are burdened beneath the strife
Of weariness.
Drowning out these sorrows
with the loud drone of rock and roll
Numbing my brain
easing the pain
that would overcome me, if i sat and thought about it all.
I give a cheer for all the broken
Yearning to be alone -
But i'm a prisoner in this white walled room called
insanity.
oh my dear i thought you'd left me.
but you were here all along
waiting for just the right moment to crawl
into my mind and take control.
(don't mind my random horrible poetry.sometimes you just gotta get emotions out of your body - and for me that is through words - p.s. i really can write a lot better than this...)

No comments:
Post a Comment