Tuesday, March 15, 2011

30 Days.

Phew.


I can't believe it has already been a month since Valentine's Day. Crazy how time has flown by this year. I've been so busy I hardly have time to think, much less write stuff in this blog. 
The last month has definitely had its ups and downs. 
What have I accomplished in these 30 days?
...
Well. 
- I took 4 exams (one of which was yesterday [anatomy] where the multiple hours studying paid off! I ended up after the curve with an 88%!!!!!!) #thankyouJesus.


- I went on a 9 day vacation to Sarasota/Longboat Key area with John <3 to visit the grandparents.  It would be impossible to describe in a simple blog post like this; but I will say that I don't remember the last time I had such a relaxing, fun time... soaking up the warm rays, laughing about who knows what, bowling (haha), looking for pretty shells, sitting under the twinkling stars by the water, watching the sunset on a quiet shoreline as dolphins swam gracefully past - oblivious to the world around. 
Yes, these are memories that will last a lifetime. 


- I also [after much debating with myself and God, praying consistently, and getting feedback from others] made the decision to do LT this year! http://www.nlcweb.org/lt :) 
It definitely seems like it is what God wants me to do this summer, even though it's so expensive and I still have no idea how I'm going to pay for it. But I am trusting that He will take care of it - what else can I do? So I am extremely excited to go to it! I think it's exactly what I will need in the coming months, especially with John leaving and all. He is my one true relationship right now, and once he leaves, I won't have anyone around who really knows me. 
So hopefully by doing this, I will find people who care about me too, and not feel so alone. 
I've got to stay hopeful, because thinking about anything else will just pierce my heart. 


- But God's got a plan through all of this; He is looking down on us from above, even when we feel threatened or scared or anxious. He knows the big picture and will never ever let go of us - even in the darkest times. He's shining his light down on us and giving us little reminders every day of His great love. 






i love him. :) 


~ 90 days ~

No comments:

Post a Comment